SAGE Publishing acquiring Data-Planet
SAGE has acquired the product Data-Planet, from Conquest Systems. Data-Planet is the largest repository of standardized and structured statistical data offering a significant amount of international and proprietary data. Data-Planet is an excellent addition to our portfolio of statistical databases which include SAGE Stats and US Political Stats.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When does this change happen?
- How is this going to impact customers?
- Will Data-Planet’s URL change?
- Are there changes coming to the Data-Planet platform?
- Will SAGE Stats and Data-Planet remain separate products or are they merging?
- Who do I contact for Data-Planet technical support?
- Who do I contact about my Data-Planet subscription?
- I am a SAGE Stats customer and I’m interested in learning more about Data-Planet. Who do I contact?
Current SAGE Stats customers will experience no changes for the foreseeable future. SAGE will communicate any information in the upcoming months.
SAGE will reach out to Data-Planet customers to work directly with them regarding their subscription invoicing, customer service, and technical issues effective immediately.
The URL will remain the same for the foreseeable future.
We plan on working on some enhancements for Data-Planet in the near future.
They will remain separate for the foreseeable future.
Please continue to report any technical issues through the form on the Data-Planet website for the time being: https://www.data-planet.com/contact-us.
Please contact your regular Data-Planet representative. If you do not know who your representative is or if you subscribe to both Data-Planet and SAGE Stats, please email: Librarymktg@sagepub.com.
If you would like to experience Data-Planet, please sign up for a trial by emailing Librarymktg@sagepub.com.
If you have any questions that were not answered above, please email Librarymktg@sagepub.com.